12 Nov 2023, 03:57
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
57
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
12 Nov 2023, 03:58
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
56
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
12 Nov 2023, 03:58
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
I quit yall, gtg to bed 
57
57
"But that's just the trouble with me. I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it."
Vc: Nia from Xenoblade Chronicles 2 | beast master | 12 years old
12 Nov 2023, 03:58
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
56 goodnight
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
12 Nov 2023, 03:59
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
55
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
12 Nov 2023, 03:59
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
54
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
12 Nov 2023, 03:59
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
53
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
12 Nov 2023, 04:00
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
52
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
12 Nov 2023, 04:00
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
51
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
12 Nov 2023, 04:00
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
50
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])