12 Nov 2023, 03:54
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
65
"But that's just the trouble with me. I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it."
Vc: Nia from Xenoblade Chronicles 2 | beast master | 12 years old
12 Nov 2023, 03:54
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
64
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
12 Nov 2023, 03:54
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
65
"But that's just the trouble with me. I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it."
Vc: Nia from Xenoblade Chronicles 2 | beast master | 12 years old
12 Nov 2023, 03:55
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
64
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
12 Nov 2023, 03:55
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
63
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
12 Nov 2023, 03:55
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
64
"But that's just the trouble with me. I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it."
Vc: Nia from Xenoblade Chronicles 2 | beast master | 12 years old
12 Nov 2023, 03:55
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
63
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
12 Nov 2023, 03:55
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
62
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
12 Nov 2023, 03:55
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
61
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
12 Nov 2023, 03:56
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
62
"But that's just the trouble with me. I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it."
Vc: Nia from Xenoblade Chronicles 2 | beast master | 12 years old