11 Nov 2023, 18:39
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
59
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
11 Nov 2023, 18:42
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
58
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
11 Nov 2023, 18:44
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
57
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.
11 Nov 2023, 18:44
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
56
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
11 Nov 2023, 18:44
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
55
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.
11 Nov 2023, 18:45
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
56
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
11 Nov 2023, 18:45
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
55
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
11 Nov 2023, 18:48
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
56
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
11 Nov 2023, 18:50
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
56
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.