11 Nov 2023, 18:19
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
54
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.
11 Nov 2023, 18:26
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
11 Nov 2023, 18:28
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
56
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
11 Nov 2023, 18:35
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
55
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
11 Nov 2023, 18:37
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
56
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
11 Nov 2023, 18:37
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
11 Nov 2023, 18:37
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
58
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
11 Nov 2023, 18:38
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
57
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
11 Nov 2023, 18:39
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
58
"But that's just the trouble with me. I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it."
Vc: Nia from Xenoblade Chronicles 2 | beast master | 12 years old