Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23

55

Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
54

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
55

☆shop☆ ency♡︎
~dont blame me, love made me crazy
if it doesnt, you aint doin it right~
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
56

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
55

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
56

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
57


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
58

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
57

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
58

"But that's just the trouble with me. I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it."

Vc: Nia from Xenoblade Chronicles 2 | beast master | 12 years old