Writing Club
Of course you can!! You can make it however you like, the two examples on here have the name of the book, the name/link to each chapter, a short summary, character explanation, etc
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Writing Club
HeLlO
Last edited by Leaf Shard on 10 Dec 2023, 17:26, edited 1 time in total.
Writing Club
Name:Maya Lavinia
Reason For Joining:I just love making stories and I'm currently working on one with my friend
Have You Ever Written a Book Before: I have once and I'm working on one now
Writing Experience:written some short stories and a 253 page one
Anything Else?:love coming up with ideas
Reason For Joining:I just love making stories and I'm currently working on one with my friend
Have You Ever Written a Book Before: I have once and I'm working on one now
Writing Experience:written some short stories and a 253 page one
Anything Else?:love coming up with ideas
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.
Writing Club
Welcome to the club Maya!! Feel free to create a Writers Ency at any point!Maya Lavinia wrote: 3 Nov 2023, 20:15 Name:Maya Lavinia
Reason For Joining:I just love making stories and I'm currently working on one with my friend
Have You Ever Written a Book Before: I have once and I'm working on one now
Writing Experience:written some short stories and a 253 page one
Anything Else?:love coming up with ideas
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Writing Club
Thank you!
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.
Writing Club
Name: Willow Byrne
Reason For Joining: I love writing and want to be an author when I am older!
Have You Ever Written a Book Before: Yes, multiple
Writing Experience: Very good! Writing makes me feel super happy and good.
Anything Else?: This is such a cool idea! I'm looking forward to it.
Reason For Joining: I love writing and want to be an author when I am older!
Have You Ever Written a Book Before: Yes, multiple
Writing Experience: Very good! Writing makes me feel super happy and good.
Anything Else?: This is such a cool idea! I'm looking forward to it.
I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
Writing Club
That so cool!! Welcome to the club:)Willow Byrne wrote: 10 Nov 2023, 20:36 Name: Willow Byrne
Reason For Joining: I love writing and want to be an author when I am older!
Have You Ever Written a Book Before: Yes, multiple
Writing Experience: Very good! Writing makes me feel super happy and good.
Anything Else?: This is such a cool idea! I'm looking forward to it.![]()
Feel free to make ur writers ency whenever!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Writing Club
that sounds so cool! What have your previous books been about?Willow Byrne wrote: 10 Nov 2023, 20:36 Name: Willow Byrne
Reason For Joining: I love writing and want to be an author when I am older!
Have You Ever Written a Book Before: Yes, multiple
Writing Experience: Very good! Writing makes me feel super happy and good.
Anything Else?: This is such a cool idea! I'm looking forward to it.![]()