Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23

45 IS. THAT AVA. WINCHECT. I SEE?

☆shop☆ ency♡︎
~dont blame me, love made me crazy
if it doesnt, you aint doin it right~
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
46

Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
47

☆shop☆ ency♡︎
~dont blame me, love made me crazy
if it doesnt, you aint doin it right~
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
46

Hello to you as well, Aries.

I’ve only just realized how sparse I’ve been, but I promise I’m here if you ever want to chat through owls.

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
47

oh really? and what has my beloved cousin been up to?

☆shop☆ ency♡︎
~dont blame me, love made me crazy
if it doesnt, you aint doin it right~
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
46

School work, all day everyday. I’ve had 5 tests today, and I know I have another 2 on Monday.

Also, novel work. NaNo month!

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
47 its nano month? i thought it was over.. its nov

☆shop☆ ency♡︎
~dont blame me, love made me crazy
if it doesnt, you aint doin it right~
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
46

Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
47 simonnnn

☆shop☆ ency♡︎
~dont blame me, love made me crazy
if it doesnt, you aint doin it right~
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
46

Nano month is November, site had a prep for nano last month, but it wasn’t actually Nano month.

Also been busy with life in general and trying to keep up with everything.

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi