Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

I win!!

Nellie Bloodlust

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
No! I win!

...If there is a will, there is a way...
Sta: 5|Eva: 6|Str: 3|Wis: 8|Arc: 6|Acc:2 | Year 1 Dhampir

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
no I do :)

Nellie Bloodlust

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
You are wrong, I clearly have won! :angry:

...If there is a will, there is a way...
Sta: 5|Eva: 6|Str: 3|Wis: 8|Arc: 6|Acc:2 | Year 1 Dhampir

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
we're gonna be at this forever..

Nellie Bloodlust

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I mean, yea?
I'm rather stubborn

...If there is a will, there is a way...
Sta: 5|Eva: 6|Str: 3|Wis: 8|Arc: 6|Acc:2 | Year 1 Dhampir

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
:disguise:

Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
:decayed:

...If there is a will, there is a way...
Sta: 5|Eva: 6|Str: 3|Wis: 8|Arc: 6|Acc:2 | Year 1 Dhampir

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
:whip:

Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
:erk: :wry: :'(

...If there is a will, there is a way...
Sta: 5|Eva: 6|Str: 3|Wis: 8|Arc: 6|Acc:2 | Year 1 Dhampir