Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23

15!

I am obsessed with zodiac signs. I'm a sagittarius.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
14

Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
13!

I am obsessed with zodiac signs. I'm a sagittarius.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
12

Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
11

I am obsessed with zodiac signs. I'm a sagittarius.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
10

Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
"9!"

I am obsessed with zodiac signs. I'm a sagittarius.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
8 single digits

Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
7 we are so close

I am obsessed with zodiac signs. I'm a sagittarius.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
6

Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])