7 Nov 2023, 03:10
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-58
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
7 Nov 2023, 03:10
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-58
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
7 Nov 2023, 03:10
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-59
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
7 Nov 2023, 03:11
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-60
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
7 Nov 2023, 03:11
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-61
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
7 Nov 2023, 03:11
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-62
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
7 Nov 2023, 03:11
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-63
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
7 Nov 2023, 03:12
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-64
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
7 Nov 2023, 03:12
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-65
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])