Sweets and Treats Club OOC For Members

👀 🍰

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes

Sweets and Treats Club OOC For Members
:eyes: :cookie: :cake:

S H O P |Kind heart ♡, brave soul ꩜ , fierce mind. ☆

E N C Y | sta 10 • eva 10 • str 9 • wis 10 • arc 7 • acc 10 | I N P C

Sweets and Treats Club OOC For Members
👀 🍪 🍰 🍺

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes

Sweets and Treats Club OOC For Members
If you could eat one sweet right now what would it be? As in right this very second!

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY

Sweets and Treats Club OOC For Members
Peanut butter cups! They might technically be a type of chocolate, not sweet though… 🍫

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes

Sweets and Treats Club OOC For Members
Mmmm deliciousness! I remember them... now I can only have 1/2 of them... aka PB...
And yes they count!
Sweets, treats and chocolate!

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY

Sweets and Treats Club OOC For Members
Kim Sato wrote: 3 Nov 2023, 20:09 Lol, Kim is not a PDA person either ahahaha.
The poor boy's first kiss though was stolen from him during a private summer STB game by Felix...
And Felix also did lots of PDA towards him too...
Ah the good old days...

...and then there's Hana stealing a kiss from him too... AHAHAHA.
XD Hana payed for that stolen kiss lmao

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade

Sweets and Treats Club OOC For Members
👀

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes

Sweets and Treats Club OOC For Members
👀 curious? XD it was quite a fun thread. A series of threads I am quite enjoying tbh

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade

Sweets and Treats Club OOC For Members
Sorry I'll a little inactive atm, been going through health stuff and stress etc... so I haven't felt like doing much writing lately BUT I am still here chatting. And I am able to get out posts slowly, so that's something at least. Eventually, I'll be able to return to full activeness, until then posts will come slowly but they WILL come! <3 Of course I'm prioritizing official stuff and site modded stuff first. Then I'll work on individual posts and club posts. But yeah I'm still here.

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY