Sweets and Treats Club OOC For Members

Ew they're kissing. Kyle would probably just watch, maybe be jealous. In real life I can relate to Rory 😂


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.

Sweets and Treats Club OOC For Members
XD lmaoooo
OOC Rory and lele- same 😂

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade

Sweets and Treats Club OOC For Members
👀

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes

Sweets and Treats Club OOC For Members
What rene? Hehe

OOC I would say I’m not into PDA but honestly I have no way of knowing - joys of not having been on a date yet XD
I feel like bai is kinda more of a PDA person. More than I am lolll

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade

Sweets and Treats Club OOC For Members
Lol, Kim is not a PDA person either ahahaha.
The poor boy's first kiss though was stolen from him during a private summer STB game by Felix...
And Felix also did lots of PDA towards him too...
Ah the good old days...

...and then there's Hana stealing a kiss from him too... AHAHAHA.

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY

Sweets and Treats Club OOC For Members
Kyle is still a single little bean, but I am working on a blooming romance with a gryffindor


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.

Sweets and Treats Club OOC For Members
👀

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes

Sweets and Treats Club OOC For Members
👀


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.

Sweets and Treats Club OOC For Members
Vhat are you looking at 😒

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes

Sweets and Treats Club OOC For Members
Nothing :doubt:


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.