Sweets and Treats Club OOC
XD lmaoooo
OOC Rory and lele- same
OOC Rory and lele- same
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
Sweets and Treats Club OOC
What rene? Hehe
OOC I would say I’m not into PDA but honestly I have no way of knowing - joys of not having been on a date yet XD
I feel like bai is kinda more of a PDA person. More than I am lolll
OOC I would say I’m not into PDA but honestly I have no way of knowing - joys of not having been on a date yet XD
I feel like bai is kinda more of a PDA person. More than I am lolll
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
Sweets and Treats Club OOC
Lol, Kim is not a PDA person either ahahaha.
The poor boy's first kiss though was stolen from him during a private summer STB game by Felix...
And Felix also did lots of PDA towards him too...
Ah the good old days...
...and then there's Hana stealing a kiss from him too... AHAHAHA.
The poor boy's first kiss though was stolen from him during a private summer STB game by Felix...
And Felix also did lots of PDA towards him too...
Ah the good old days...
...and then there's Hana stealing a kiss from him too... AHAHAHA.
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
Sweets and Treats Club OOC
Vhat are you looking at
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes