Sweets and Treats Club OOC
This one is certainly…. Interesting.
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
Sweets and Treats Club OOC
-pokes-
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
Sweets and Treats Club OOC
*pokes back*
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
Sweets and Treats Club OOC
I want sweets but I can't have them atm. Stupid health.
Once it's better I'm gonna indulge again though. A TINY bit.
Once it's better I'm gonna indulge again though. A TINY bit.
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
Sweets and Treats Club OOC
That's sucks but also as you should, but of course be careful I'll pray for youKim Sato wrote: 2 Nov 2023, 01:13 I want sweets but I can't have them atm. Stupid health.
Once it's better I'm gonna indulge again though. A TINY bit.
Sweets and Treats Club OOC
-hugs-
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
Sweets and Treats Club OOC
-snugs-
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
Sweets and Treats Club OOC
-snugs Ai back-
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |