Sweets and Treats Club OOC For Members

Yup 👀


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.

Sweets and Treats Club OOC For Members
This one is certainly…. Interesting. 👀

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes

Sweets and Treats Club OOC For Members
As it should be 👀


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.

Sweets and Treats Club OOC For Members
-pokes-

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY

Sweets and Treats Club OOC For Members
*pokes back*

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes

Sweets and Treats Club OOC For Members
I want sweets but I can't have them atm. Stupid health.
Once it's better I'm gonna indulge again though. A TINY bit.

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY

Sweets and Treats Club OOC For Members
Kim Sato wrote: 2 Nov 2023, 01:13 I want sweets but I can't have them atm. Stupid health.
Once it's better I'm gonna indulge again though. A TINY bit.
That's sucks but also as you should, but of course be careful I'll pray for you


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.

Sweets and Treats Club OOC For Members
-hugs-

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY

Sweets and Treats Club OOC For Members
-snugs-

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade

Sweets and Treats Club OOC For Members
-snugs Ai back-

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY