Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

helloooo

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I'm alright! You?

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
thats lovely

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Oh I'm a little tired but otherwise ok

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I've just had school. But it feels great now I'm back home all alone in my bedroom.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Typical you

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Is anyone else excited for NaNoWriMo to start today?!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”