Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

hewooooo again!

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I found out I got a 'T' on my first charms homework because apparently I used an AI. I did not. aarrgghh

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I didn't do any of my homework :<

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
bleh. says you....

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
you are naughty :suspicious:

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I know.... teheheehheheheee

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
And I'm winning the game now.