Sweets and Treats Club OOC For Members

Ahhh well thanks! I might get a rock friend… 😏

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes

Sweets and Treats Club OOC For Members
Heh. A rock friend. That sounds amusing but it's like I kinda want one too lmao!

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY

Sweets and Treats Club OOC For Members
I love rocks, so tasty!

Look up Merlin from Shrek eating rocks....


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.

Sweets and Treats Club OOC For Members
-thinks-

EDIT: Oh I have a Rock Friend... poor thing, I didn't even realize I had one!

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY

Sweets and Treats Club OOC For Members
Renelle Dalton wrote: 27 Oct 2023, 14:44 But why isn’t Ravenclaw winning now after I’ve joined 😭😭😭
currently our house is busy/new/ and its a lot smaller/has less active memebers than it did when we had our winning streak

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade

Sweets and Treats Club OOC For Members
-pets-

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY

Sweets and Treats Club OOC For Members
-hugs-

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade

Sweets and Treats Club OOC For Members
*hugs everyone*

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes

Sweets and Treats Club OOC For Members
-offers freshly baked baked goods-

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY

Sweets and Treats Club OOC For Members
*takes one*

Thanks Kim! 🤩

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes