Sweets and Treats Club OOC
Ahhh well thanks! I might get a rock friend…
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
Sweets and Treats Club OOC
Heh. A rock friend. That sounds amusing but it's like I kinda want one too lmao!
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
Sweets and Treats Club OOC
-thinks-
EDIT: Oh I have a Rock Friend... poor thing, I didn't even realize I had one!
EDIT: Oh I have a Rock Friend... poor thing, I didn't even realize I had one!
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
Sweets and Treats Club OOC
currently our house is busy/new/ and its a lot smaller/has less active memebers than it did when we had our winning streak
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
Sweets and Treats Club OOC
-pets-
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
Sweets and Treats Club OOC
-hugs-
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
Sweets and Treats Club OOC
*hugs everyone*
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
Sweets and Treats Club OOC
-offers freshly baked baked goods-
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
Sweets and Treats Club OOC
*takes one*
Thanks Kim!
Thanks Kim!
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
