Sweets and Treats Club OOC For Members

Vhat are you talking about? 👀 I have thirty less galleons than you!

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes

Sweets and Treats Club OOC For Members
SO?!?!?!? you joined so much later

how did you get that money girl?

☆shop☆ ency♡︎
~dont blame me, love made me crazy
if it doesnt, you aint doin it right~

Sweets and Treats Club OOC For Members
Hmm.. that iz a good point! The gryffindors keep winning though and you guys get so much extra money it’s not fair 😫 I demand to switch houses!

im very resourceful 😏

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes

Sweets and Treats Club OOC For Members
Lol, Ravenclaw used to win ALL the time. I was beginning to wonder if it was rigged lmao! Ravenclaw was also the only one who won 5 times in a row. Gryffindor was the only House that never used to win at all (I think one year they either only won 1 time out of the 12 months or they didn't even win at all, I forget what it was, and all the other Houses won at least 2+ times that year) and it was so unfair! It was always all the other Houses that won. So when Gryffindor started to win recently I was so surprised and pleased! <3 <3 <3 Hopefully it continues!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But yeah, you can still win prizes though even if your House doesn't win. If you're one of the top 3 you always win prizes. Plus, if you win during certain months (like for planning balls) you only need to be the top 6 too.

Also regarding $ what you see under gold/galleons is NOT how much $ we have. That's the total wealth of all our items combined with the gold/galleons we have. Like mine says 510 atm but I only have 100 atm that I can spend, the rest are all just items I have in my trunk.
Last edited by Kim Sato on 27 Oct 2023, 14:45, edited 1 time in total.

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY

Sweets and Treats Club OOC For Members
But why isn’t Ravenclaw winning now after I’ve joined 😭😭😭

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes

Sweets and Treats Club OOC For Members
I think a lot of people either had real life stuff happen and are absent atm or deactivated/left the site. So many people left ; ; it's sad.

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY

Sweets and Treats Club OOC For Members
Oh that’s sad… 😢

Btw do you think I should buy the map of underground of hogwarts or the bus pass? 🤔 or neither?

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes

Sweets and Treats Club OOC For Members
I'd recommend the Bus Pass but it depends on whether you want to save up for a broom or something else that costs a lot of $ too. If you want to save up for something expensive, do that first and then get the other items later on. But that's just my opinion.

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY

Sweets and Treats Club OOC For Members
Do you know which places the map gives access to?

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes

Sweets and Treats Club OOC For Members
For the Bus Pass....
I believe it's Grimmauld Place and Godric's Hollow. It will usually say on the description of the item!

I think the Map unlocks basement or dungeon? I can't remember...
And I don't think it says on the item for this one.

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY