Moods and More!
AN EDIT HERE!!
Mood Board
Mood Board
is it free for first three orders?Name:Nina Nahan
Year: First Year
House Gryffindor
What you are buying? Moodboard
Photos: I'll owl you a few mins later
Fc:Emma Watson, Sadie Sink, Millie Bobby Brown
Colour Scheme: Kinda dark grey or black. I need a dark coloured board
Aesthetic:Dark Aesthetic, with some book related and if possible Gryffindor related photos too
Text:I don't go looking for trouble, trouble usually finds me
Additional info:this is my first purchase here but the reviews looks perfectly fine
~Born Brave
Nina
Moods and More!
Order confirmed! Should be done in a few daysNina Nahan wrote: 17 Oct 2023, 16:02 AN EDIT HERE!!
Mood Boardis it free for first three orders?Name:Nina Nahan
Year: First Year
House Gryffindor
What you are buying? Moodboard
Photos: I'll owl you a few mins later
Fc:Emma Watson, Sadie Sink, Millie Bobby Brown
Colour Scheme: Kinda dark grey or black. I need a dark coloured board
Aesthetic:Dark Aesthetic, with some book related and if possible Gryffindor related photos too
Text:I don't go looking for trouble, trouble usually finds me
Additional info:this is my first purchase here but the reviews looks perfectly fine
Moods and More!
@Nina Nahan your order is complete!! Please feel free to contact me if you would like any changes:)

If all is good, payment due is 2 Sickles, or 58 potato peelings!

If all is good, payment due is 2 Sickles, or 58 potato peelings!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Moods and More!
Omggg this looks amazing!!! I never thought it would be sooo good!! Thanks!!Delainie Silverwing wrote: 19 Oct 2023, 23:30 @Nina Nahan your order is complete!! Please feel free to contact me if you would like any changes:)
If all is good, payment due is 2 Sickles, or 58 potato peelings!
I'll pay you right away!!
Donee!!!
~Born Brave
Nina
Moods and More!
Ok great I’m glad you like it!!Nina Nahan wrote: 20 Oct 2023, 03:17Omggg this looks amazing!!! I never thought it would be sooo good!! Thanks!!Delainie Silverwing wrote: 19 Oct 2023, 23:30 @Nina Nahan your order is complete!! Please feel free to contact me if you would like any changes:)
If all is good, payment due is 2 Sickles, or 58 potato peelings!
I'll pay you right away!!
Donee!!!
Payment has been received:)
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Moods and More!
ANNOUNCEMENT!!
Hey everyone!! We are now also selling ai artwork and have put a raffle system in place. On Mondays through Saturdays, you may enter as many raffle tickets as you would like (for a price) in hopes of winning a free shop product, such as a moodboard, banner, etc!!
Hey everyone!! We are now also selling ai artwork and have put a raffle system in place. On Mondays through Saturdays, you may enter as many raffle tickets as you would like (for a price) in hopes of winning a free shop product, such as a moodboard, banner, etc!!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Moods and More!
order ready! so sorry it took so long. let me know if you want any changes and feel free to use the images!Delainie Silverwing wrote: 15 Oct 2023, 18:32 Code
Name: Delainie Silverwing
Year: First
House: Ravenclaw
Type of code: RP Code
If ency page, which page?:
Aesthetic: IDK lol
Color Scheme: Brown, white
Code sketch (optional): Similar to urs
Additional info: Thanks, I love ur RP code, and I like that it’s still pretty basic (can u please make mine basic but still nice lol)
Reducio
insert quote or anything you want here!
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
interacting with:
Self | Thoughts | Others
text hereeeeee
|
|
|
Reducio insert image here |
Reducio
Code: Select all
[quote][font=typewriter][center][size=75]insert quote or anything you want here![/size][/center][/font][/quote]
[table]
[tr]
[td][img]/images/upload/m1u5b0msuv8o.webp[/img][/td]
[td][center][img]/images/upload/1ceu5y5nzvng.webp[/img][/center][/td]
[td][img]/images/upload/m1u5b0msuv8o.webp[/img][/td]
[/tr]
[/table]
[quote][font=typewriter][center][size=75]interacting with:[/size][/center][/font][/quote]
[quote][center][font=typewriter][size=75]Self | Thoughts | Others[/size][/font][/center][/quote]
[center][quote]text hereeeeee[/quote][/center]
[table]
[tr]
[td][left][quote][size=75][font=typewriter]ooc notes:[/font][/size][/quote][/left]
[td][quote][font=typewriter][size=75]oufit:[/size][/font][/quote][/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td][quote][left][size=75][font=typewriter] insert notes[/font][/size][/left][/quote][/td]
[td][reducio]insert image here[/reducio][/td]
[/tr]
[/table]
[table] Moods and More!
Tysm!! I love it! How much do I owe?? Yes, I don’t know how expensive something is in my own shop:)Madi McQuade wrote: 29 Oct 2023, 00:29order ready! so sorry it took so long. let me know if you want any changes and feel free to use the images!Delainie Silverwing wrote: 15 Oct 2023, 18:32 Code
Name: Delainie Silverwing
Year: First
House: Ravenclaw
Type of code: RP Code
If ency page, which page?:
Aesthetic: IDK lol
Color Scheme: Brown, white
Code sketch (optional): Similar to urs
Additional info: Thanks, I love ur RP code, and I like that it’s still pretty basic (can u please make mine basic but still nice lol)
Reducioinsert quote or anything you want here!
interacting with:Self | Thoughts | Others
text hereeeeee
ooc notes: oufit: insert notes Reducioinsert image here
ReducioCode: Select all
[quote][font=typewriter][center][size=75]insert quote or anything you want here![/size][/center][/font][/quote] [table] [tr] [td][img]/images/upload/m1u5b0msuv8o.webp[/img][/td] [td][center][img]/images/upload/1ceu5y5nzvng.webp[/img][/center][/td] [td][img]/images/upload/m1u5b0msuv8o.webp[/img][/td] [/tr] [/table] [quote][font=typewriter][center][size=75]interacting with:[/size][/center][/font][/quote] [quote][center][font=typewriter][size=75]Self | Thoughts | Others[/size][/font][/center][/quote] [center][quote]text hereeeeee[/quote][/center] [table] [tr] [td][left][quote][size=75][font=typewriter]ooc notes:[/font][/size][/quote][/left] [td][quote][font=typewriter][size=75]oufit:[/size][/font][/quote][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][quote][left][size=75][font=typewriter] insert notes[/font][/size][/left][/quote][/td] [td][reducio]insert image here[/reducio][/td] [/tr] [/table] [table]
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Moods and More!
0 sicklesDelainie Silverwing wrote: 29 Oct 2023, 02:49Tysm!! I love it! How much do I owe?? Yes, I don’t know how expensive something is in my own shop:)Madi McQuade wrote: 29 Oct 2023, 00:29order ready! so sorry it took so long. let me know if you want any changes and feel free to use the images!Delainie Silverwing wrote: 15 Oct 2023, 18:32 Code
Name: Delainie Silverwing
Year: First
House: Ravenclaw
Type of code: RP Code
If ency page, which page?:
Aesthetic: IDK lol
Color Scheme: Brown, white
Code sketch (optional): Similar to urs
Additional info: Thanks, I love ur RP code, and I like that it’s still pretty basic (can u please make mine basic but still nice lol)
Reducioinsert quote or anything you want here!
interacting with:Self | Thoughts | Others
text hereeeeee
ooc notes: oufit: insert notes Reducioinsert image here
ReducioCode: Select all
[quote][font=typewriter][center][size=75]insert quote or anything you want here![/size][/center][/font][/quote] [table] [tr] [td][img]/images/upload/m1u5b0msuv8o.webp[/img][/td] [td][center][img]/images/upload/1ceu5y5nzvng.webp[/img][/center][/td] [td][img]/images/upload/m1u5b0msuv8o.webp[/img][/td] [/tr] [/table] [quote][font=typewriter][center][size=75]interacting with:[/size][/center][/font][/quote] [quote][center][font=typewriter][size=75]Self | Thoughts | Others[/size][/font][/center][/quote] [center][quote]text hereeeeee[/quote][/center] [table] [tr] [td][left][quote][size=75][font=typewriter]ooc notes:[/font][/size][/quote][/left] [td][quote][font=typewriter][size=75]oufit:[/size][/font][/quote][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][quote][left][size=75][font=typewriter] insert notes[/font][/size][/left][/quote][/td] [td][reducio]insert image here[/reducio][/td] [/tr] [/table] [table]
You get the half off deal and the co-owner discount

