Moods and More! open! cheap!

Madi McQuade wrote: 7 Oct 2023, 03:25
Leaf Shard wrote: 6 Oct 2023, 17:47 Okay, just a quick note: first three orders are free, right? I just want to check, but if yes then:

Banner
Name: Leaf Shard
Year: first
House: Ravenclaw
Photos: autumn leaves, galaxy patterns
Fc: not sure
Color Scheme: red, orange, black, purple
Aesthetic: autumnal? dark?
Stats: (optional) no
Text: "Light is to darkness what love is to fear. In the presence of one, the other disappears
Additional info: no
Hi, Leaf! I've finished your order, please let me know if you want any changes!
Reducio
Image posted by the member
It's great! Thanks!

Moods and More! open! cheap!
Can I place 3 orders at the same time?

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7

Moods and More! open! cheap!
Alliasta Holista wrote: 12 Oct 2023, 12:53 Can I place 3 orders at the same time?
Sure!

- never trust anyone who has not brought a book with them -

Moods and More! open! cheap!
Moodboard/Outfitboard
Name:Alliasta Holista
Year:First Year
House: Gryffindor
What you are buying: A mood board
Photos:Image posted by the member and You can put it in a small corner my Ferret Kaito
Image posted by the member
Fc:?
Color scheme:Orange, and Gold or Black or all of 3
Aesthetic: soft but little biker girl
Text: (optional) I Happy and maybe you can try be?
Additional info:I'm sure you will do great, thank you in advance
Code
Name: Alliasta Holista
Year:First Year
House: Gryffindor
Type of code: A ency
If ency page, which page?: A basics but just History and First Instance of Magic. Actually Madi I want it look like your ency basics but it may be a little different
Aesthetic:Gryffindor
Color Scheme:Could there be a change from yellow to orange and red? if not just orange and black
Code sketch (optional):none
Additional info:I just hope it wasn't too much
Code
Name: Alliasta Holista
Year: First Year
House: Gryffindor
Type of code: Ency
If ency page, which page?:A family code. Alliasta has a big family too bigso it's just a family code with pictures and a little space next to them about who they are and what Alliasta thinks of them
Aesthetic: a family aeshthetic?
Color Scheme:Some oranges and blacks
Code sketch (optional): Similar to Rhys Read's but less text and more people.also you can make room for only 4 people and i will copy and duplicate them
Additional info:Leave the image area blank and I will add them. Also, thank you again and I will pay the fee immediately, so please tell me the price when the order is confirmed. Also good luck

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7

Moods and More! open! cheap!
Alliasta Holista wrote: 12 Oct 2023, 14:01
Moodboard/Outfitboard
Name:Alliasta Holista
Year:First Year
House: Gryffindor
What you are buying: A mood board
Photos:Image posted by the member and You can put it in a small corner my Ferret Kaito
Image posted by the member
Fc:?
Color scheme:Orange, and Gold or Black or all of 3
Aesthetic: soft but little biker girl
Text: (optional) I Happy and maybe you can try be?
Additional info:I'm sure you will do great, thank you in advance
Code
Name: Alliasta Holista
Year:First Year
House: Gryffindor
Type of code: A ency
If ency page, which page?: A basics but just History and First Instance of Magic. Actually Madi I want it look like your ency basics but it may be a little different
Aesthetic:Gryffindor
Color Scheme:Could there be a change from yellow to orange and red? if not just orange and black
Code sketch (optional):none
Additional info:I just hope it wasn't too much
Code
Name: Alliasta Holista
Year: First Year
House: Gryffindor
Type of code: Ency
If ency page, which page?:A family code. Alliasta has a big family too bigso it's just a family code with pictures and a little space next to them about who they are and what Alliasta thinks of them
Aesthetic: a family aeshthetic?
Color Scheme:Some oranges and blacks
Code sketch (optional): Similar to Rhys Read's but less text and more people.also you can make room for only 4 people and i will copy and duplicate them
Additional info:Leave the image area blank and I will add them. Also, thank you again and I will pay the fee immediately, so please tell me the price when the order is confirmed. Also good luck
Orders confirmed! This could take a while. I'll talk with Delainie and decide who is doing your orders

- never trust anyone who has not brought a book with them -

Moods and More! open! cheap!
No problem, and it doesn't matter if it takes a long time because I placed 3 orders at once. :biggrin:

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7

Moods and More! open! cheap!
Alliasta Holista wrote: 12 Oct 2023, 14:01
Moodboard/Outfitboard
Name:Alliasta Holista
Year:First Year
House: Gryffindor
What you are buying: A mood board
Photos:Image posted by the member and You can put it in a small corner my Ferret Kaito
Image posted by the member
Fc:?
Color scheme:Orange, and Gold or Black or all of 3
Aesthetic: soft but little biker girl
Text: (optional) I Happy and maybe you can try be?
Additional info:I'm sure you will do great, thank you in advance
Code
Name: Alliasta Holista
Year:First Year
House: Gryffindor
Type of code: A ency
If ency page, which page?: A basics but just History and First Instance of Magic. Actually Madi I want it look like your ency basics but it may be a little different
Aesthetic:Gryffindor
Color Scheme:Could there be a change from yellow to orange and red? if not just orange and black
Code sketch (optional):none
Additional info:I just hope it wasn't too much
Code
Name: Alliasta Holista
Year: First Year
House: Gryffindor
Type of code: Ency
If ency page, which page?:A family code. Alliasta has a big family too bigso it's just a family code with pictures and a little space next to them about who they are and what Alliasta thinks of them
Aesthetic: a family aeshthetic?
Color Scheme:Some oranges and blacks
Code sketch (optional): Similar to Rhys Read's but less text and more people.also you can make room for only 4 people and i will copy and duplicate them
Additional info:Leave the image area blank and I will add them. Also, thank you again and I will pay the fee immediately, so please tell me the price when the order is confirmed. Also good luck
Reducio
Reducio
Image posted by the member
a l l i a s t a
h o l i s t a
Image posted by the member
insert quote here

Image posted by the member
history:
first instance of magic:
Reducio
insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!
Reducio
insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!
Image posted by the member Image posted by the member




hi, Alliasta, one of your orders is finished! i wanted to give it to you one a time (idk why) instead of all together.
Reducio

Code: Select all

[/td]
[/tr]
[/table][/quote]
[/quote]
[reducio][quote][table]
[tr]
[td][left][img]/images/upload/4lopsitjlpfv.webp[/img][/left][/td]
[td][center][size=125]a l l i a s t a  [/size]   [/center][/td]
[td] [center][size=125]h o l i s t a [/size][/center] [/td]
[td][right][img]/images/upload/4lopsitjlpfv.webp[/img][/right][/td]
[/tr]
[/table]
[center][size=75]insert quote here[/size][/center]
[center][img]/images/upload/8ru82v9vpw0j.webp[/img][/center]
[/quote]
[table]
[tr]
[td][left]history:[/left][/td]
[td][right]first instance of magic:[/right] [/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td][reducio][left]insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here![/left][/reducio][/td]
[td][reducio][right]insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here![/right][/reducio][/td]
[/tr]
[/table]
[table]
[tr]
[td][img]/images/upload/re4m8qsdag45.webp[/img][/td]
[td][img]/images/upload/re4m8qsdag45.webp[/img][/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

feel free to use the images, and let me know if you want changes!

- never trust anyone who has not brought a book with them -

Moods and More! open! cheap!
Reducio
Madi McQuade wrote: 13 Oct 2023, 19:23
Alliasta Holista wrote: 12 Oct 2023, 14:01
Moodboard/Outfitboard
Name:Alliasta Holista
Year:First Year
House: Gryffindor
What you are buying: A mood board
Photos:Image posted by the member and You can put it in a small corner my Ferret Kaito
Image posted by the member
Fc:?
Color scheme:Orange, and Gold or Black or all of 3
Aesthetic: soft but little biker girl
Text: (optional) I Happy and maybe you can try be?
Additional info:I'm sure you will do great, thank you in advance
Code
Name: Alliasta Holista
Year:First Year
House: Gryffindor
Type of code: A ency
If ency page, which page?: A basics but just History and First Instance of Magic. Actually Madi I want it look like your ency basics but it may be a little different
Aesthetic:Gryffindor
Color Scheme:Could there be a change from yellow to orange and red? if not just orange and black
Code sketch (optional):none
Additional info:I just hope it wasn't too much
Code
Name: Alliasta Holista
Year: First Year
House: Gryffindor
Type of code: Ency
If ency page, which page?:A family code. Alliasta has a big family too bigso it's just a family code with pictures and a little space next to them about who they are and what Alliasta thinks of them
Aesthetic: a family aeshthetic?
Color Scheme:Some oranges and blacks
Code sketch (optional): Similar to Rhys Read's but less text and more people.also you can make room for only 4 people and i will copy and duplicate them
Additional info:Leave the image area blank and I will add them. Also, thank you again and I will pay the fee immediately, so please tell me the price when the order is confirmed. Also good luck
Reducio
Reducio
Image posted by the member
a l l i a s t a
h o l i s t a
Image posted by the member
insert quote here

Image posted by the member
history:
first instance of magic:
Reducio
insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!
Reducio
insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!
Image posted by the member Image posted by the member




hi, Alliasta, one of your orders is finished! i wanted to give it to you one a time (idk why) instead of all together.
Reducio

Code: Select all

[/td]
[/tr]
[/table][/quote]
[/quote]
[reducio][quote][table]
[tr]
[td][left][img]/images/upload/4lopsitjlpfv.webp[/img][/left][/td]
[td][center][size=125]a l l i a s t a  [/size]   [/center][/td]
[td] [center][size=125]h o l i s t a [/size][/center] [/td]
[td][right][img]/images/upload/4lopsitjlpfv.webp[/img][/right][/td]
[/tr]
[/table]
[center][size=75]insert quote here[/size][/center]
[center][img]/images/upload/8ru82v9vpw0j.webp[/img][/center]
[/quote]
[table]
[tr]
[td][left]history:[/left][/td]
[td][right]first instance of magic:[/right] [/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td][reducio][left]insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here![/left][/reducio][/td]
[td][reducio][right]insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here![/right][/reducio][/td]
[/tr]
[/table]
[table]
[tr]
[td][img]/images/upload/re4m8qsdag45.webp[/img][/td]
[td][img]/images/upload/re4m8qsdag45.webp[/img][/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

feel free to use the images, and let me know if you want changes!



Madi, you really work harder than it's worth, I liked it a lot. I will also change the titles a bit, but I will only embellish a little. It's not a problem for you right?

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7

Moods and More! open! cheap!
Alliasta Holista wrote: 13 Oct 2023, 19:29
Reducio
Madi McQuade wrote: 13 Oct 2023, 19:23
Alliasta Holista wrote: 12 Oct 2023, 14:01
Moodboard/Outfitboard
Name:Alliasta Holista
Year:First Year
House: Gryffindor
What you are buying: A mood board
Photos:Image posted by the member and You can put it in a small corner my Ferret Kaito
Image posted by the member
Fc:?
Color scheme:Orange, and Gold or Black or all of 3
Aesthetic: soft but little biker girl
Text: (optional) I Happy and maybe you can try be?
Additional info:I'm sure you will do great, thank you in advance
Code
Name: Alliasta Holista
Year:First Year
House: Gryffindor
Type of code: A ency
If ency page, which page?: A basics but just History and First Instance of Magic. Actually Madi I want it look like your ency basics but it may be a little different
Aesthetic:Gryffindor
Color Scheme:Could there be a change from yellow to orange and red? if not just orange and black
Code sketch (optional):none
Additional info:I just hope it wasn't too much
Code
Name: Alliasta Holista
Year: First Year
House: Gryffindor
Type of code: Ency
If ency page, which page?:A family code. Alliasta has a big family too bigso it's just a family code with pictures and a little space next to them about who they are and what Alliasta thinks of them
Aesthetic: a family aeshthetic?
Color Scheme:Some oranges and blacks
Code sketch (optional): Similar to Rhys Read's but less text and more people.also you can make room for only 4 people and i will copy and duplicate them
Additional info:Leave the image area blank and I will add them. Also, thank you again and I will pay the fee immediately, so please tell me the price when the order is confirmed. Also good luck
Reducio
Reducio
Image posted by the member
a l l i a s t a
h o l i s t a
Image posted by the member
insert quote here

Image posted by the member
history:
first instance of magic:
Reducio
insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!
Reducio
insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!
Image posted by the member Image posted by the member




hi, Alliasta, one of your orders is finished! i wanted to give it to you one a time (idk why) instead of all together.
Reducio

Code: Select all

[/td]
[/tr]
[/table][/quote]
[/quote]
[reducio][quote][table]
[tr]
[td][left][img]/images/upload/4lopsitjlpfv.webp[/img][/left][/td]
[td][center][size=125]a l l i a s t a  [/size]   [/center][/td]
[td] [center][size=125]h o l i s t a [/size][/center] [/td]
[td][right][img]/images/upload/4lopsitjlpfv.webp[/img][/right][/td]
[/tr]
[/table]
[center][size=75]insert quote here[/size][/center]
[center][img]/images/upload/8ru82v9vpw0j.webp[/img][/center]
[/quote]
[table]
[tr]
[td][left]history:[/left][/td]
[td][right]first instance of magic:[/right] [/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td][reducio][left]insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here![/left][/reducio][/td]
[td][reducio][right]insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here![/right][/reducio][/td]
[/tr]
[/table]
[table]
[tr]
[td][img]/images/upload/re4m8qsdag45.webp[/img][/td]
[td][img]/images/upload/re4m8qsdag45.webp[/img][/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

feel free to use the images, and let me know if you want changes!



Madi, you really work harder than it's worth, I liked it a lot. I will also change the titles a bit, but I will only embellish a little. It's not a problem for you right?
of course! go ahead. I'm glad you like it.

- never trust anyone who has not brought a book with them -

Moods and More! open! cheap!
Alliasta Holista wrote: 12 Oct 2023, 14:01
Moodboard/Outfitboard
Name:Alliasta Holista
Year:First Year
House: Gryffindor
What you are buying: A mood board
Photos:Image posted by the member and You can put it in a small corner my Ferret Kaito
Image posted by the member
Fc:?
Color scheme:Orange, and Gold or Black or all of 3
Aesthetic: soft but little biker girl
Text: (optional) I Happy and maybe you can try be?
Additional info:I'm sure you will do great, thank you in advance
Code
Name: Alliasta Holista
Year:First Year
House: Gryffindor
Type of code: A ency
If ency page, which page?: A basics but just History and First Instance of Magic. Actually Madi I want it look like your ency basics but it may be a little different
Aesthetic:Gryffindor
Color Scheme:Could there be a change from yellow to orange and red? if not just orange and black
Code sketch (optional):none
Additional info:I just hope it wasn't too much
Code
Name: Alliasta Holista
Year: First Year
House: Gryffindor
Type of code: Ency
If ency page, which page?:A family code. Alliasta has a big family too bigso it's just a family code with pictures and a little space next to them about who they are and what Alliasta thinks of them
Aesthetic: a family aeshthetic?
Color Scheme:Some oranges and blacks
Code sketch (optional): Similar to Rhys Read's but less text and more people.also you can make room for only 4 people and i will copy and duplicate them
Additional info:Leave the image area blank and I will add them. Also, thank you again and I will pay the fee immediately, so please tell me the price when the order is confirmed. Also good luck
finished another order! let me know if you want any changes!
Reducio
Image posted by the member

- never trust anyone who has not brought a book with them -