Sweets and Treats Club Sign-Ups

Name: Reyna Evergreen
House: Hufflepuff
Year: 2nd
Why Is Your Character Joining the Sweets and Treats Club? Because who doesn't love sweets?

S H O P |Kind heart ♡, brave soul ꩜ , fierce mind. ☆

E N C Y | sta 10 • eva 10 • str 9 • wis 10 • arc 7 • acc 10 | I N P C

Sweets and Treats Club Sign-Ups
Hey hey! Thanks for joining @Reyna Evergreen ૮꒰ྀི∩´ ᵕ `∩꒱ྀིა

Check out our OOC chat! We have details about our first meeting there.

Sweets and Treats Club Sign-Ups
[quote][quote]Name: Juliet Ashbrook
House: Gryffindor
Year: 1st
Why Is Your Character Joining the Sweets and Treats Club? I mean, c'mon - the best two things ever: sweets and making friends! It's perfect.

STAM - 5, EVAS - 6, STRENG - 5, WIS - 5, ARCPOWE - 8, ACC - 6

Sweets and Treats Club Sign-Ups
Hello!!! Welcome @Juliet Ashbrook ໒꒰ྀིᵔ ᵕ ᵔ ꒱ྀི১

I've updated the members list so everyone should be on there. And please check out our OOC chat for information about the next club meeting <3

Sweets and Treats Club Sign-Ups
Name: Kyle Diaz
House: Ravenclaw
Year: 1
Why Is Your Character Joining the Sweets and Treats Club? He loves sweets and he enjoys baking and cooking a lot


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.

Sweets and Treats Club Sign-Ups
Welcome to our club @Kyle Diaz ໒꒰ྀི´ ˘ ` ꒱ྀིა

Feel free to head over to our OOC chat and find the information about our first meeting! <3

Sweets and Treats Club Sign-Ups
Name: Lenz Leclair
House: Ravenclaw
Year: 1st
Why Is Your Character Joining the Sweets and Treats Club? Lenz loves sweets and she helped her mother with baking many times, so she knows how to bake and will gladly treat everyone to her favorite desserts. Plus, it will be wonderful to make new friends><

people don't have to be born with talent, they have to be born with hard work

Sweets and Treats Club Sign-Ups
Name: Mari Alves
House:Slytherin
Year:2º
Why Is Your Character Joining the Sweets and Treats Club?Hm... sweets! who doesn't love sweets?

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"

Sweets and Treats Club Sign-Ups
Welcome @Lenz Leclair and @Mari Alves ฅ՞•ﻌ•՞ฅ

You can check out our OOC chat for details about the club and our first meeting! While it is in-progress, you can join in if you'd like <3

Sweets and Treats Club Sign-Ups
Name: Madi McQuade
House: Ravenclaw
Year: 2
Why Is Your Character Joining the Sweets and Treats Club? she loves sweets and baking!

- never trust anyone who has not brought a book with them -