Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

Le same lol

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
You are a bit closer ahah

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Do you wanna talk about random stuff in chat? :grin:

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
And help each other to come to 2000+ posts? Totally yes😁

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hi! You are really close to 2,000 posts!!

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hi Mari!

Yes we shall help each other 💗

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hi Ren!

Good! I'm still surprised to see you with practically 2,000 posts in your first year!

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I spend a lot of time here lol

And it’s not as much as Del :grin:

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hi Mari

Yay

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Haha, yes! I also usually come here regularly whenever I can, but I'm getting a little busy so I don't come here much

Hi Linda!

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"