Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

Astra Norrick wrote: 7 Oct 2023, 12:08
Amaris Graham wrote: 7 Oct 2023, 08:17
Astra Norrick wrote: 7 Oct 2023, 02:53
Amaris Graham wrote: 7 Oct 2023, 01:59 Are you in england, Astra? (OOC)
Nope, U.S.A. you?

And @Kyle Diaz 1) I thought you were getting sued? and 2) your pfp changes like daily I'm surprised every time lol
Ahh, that makes sense. I’m in the UK and it was past midnight when you posted, so I was wondering if there were actually people awake! I’m at a sleepover so that’s why I was awake
Ah, ok, makes sense. Hope you had fun at the sleepover! I don't usually stay up quite so late but I also usually stay up a little into the night bc my sleeping schedule is messed up
So is mine!

a million words would not bring you back, i know because i tried, neither would a million tears, i know because i cried.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Blep. :)

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Le FINALLY I HAVE WON

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
You would

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Le I did 👑

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Teehee

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Le I win 🥇

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Good fo you

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Le yes

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I lose

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.