Last person to post wins!
So is mine!Astra Norrick wrote: 7 Oct 2023, 12:08Ah, ok, makes sense. Hope you had fun at the sleepover! I don't usually stay up quite so late but I also usually stay up a little into the night bc my sleeping schedule is messed upAmaris Graham wrote: 7 Oct 2023, 08:17Ahh, that makes sense. I’m in the UK and it was past midnight when you posted, so I was wondering if there were actually people awake! I’m at a sleepover so that’s why I was awakeAstra Norrick wrote: 7 Oct 2023, 02:53Nope, U.S.A. you?
And @Kyle Diaz 1) I thought you were getting sued? and 2) your pfp changes like daily I'm surprised every time lol
a million words would not bring you back, i know because i tried, neither would a million tears, i know because i cried.
Last person to post wins!
Blep.
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.
Last person to post wins!
Le FINALLY I HAVE WON
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
Last person to post wins!
You would
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
Last person to post wins!
Teehee
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.
Last person to post wins!
Good fo you
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.
Last person to post wins!
I lose
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.