Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

I had around 12 or more lol

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
That’s a lot lol

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I want more rp for my iNPC lol

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I don’t have one yet 😅

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
😁that's fine, I have in Ilvermorny

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Mhm nice. I think I’ll apply for one in Ilvermony too once applications open back up

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Cool

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
AGH I’ve just finished it except I still can’t think of a name-

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Ahah is it a girl or guy?

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Haven’t decided either so any kind of name is fine-

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes