Last person to post wins!
I had around 12 or more lol
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
Last person to post wins!
That’s a lot lol
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
Last person to post wins!
I want more rp for my iNPC lol
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
Last person to post wins!
I don’t have one yet
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
Last person to post wins!
that's fine, I have in Ilvermorny
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
Last person to post wins!
Mhm nice. I think I’ll apply for one in Ilvermony too once applications open back up
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
Last person to post wins!
Cool
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
Last person to post wins!
AGH I’ve just finished it except I still can’t think of a name-
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
Last person to post wins!
Ahah is it a girl or guy?
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
Last person to post wins!
Haven’t decided either so any kind of name is fine-
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes