Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

Le no no no


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Lelelele

"Now, if you two don't mind, I'm going to bed, before either of you come up with another clever idea to get us killed or worse, expelled"

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Lelelellelelee no no no no


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Le yes

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
More “le”s??

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Le "Sappi che non è l'inizio, è la fine
Sappi che non è l'inizio, è la fine
Anche la rosa più bella ha le spine
Forse l'unica risposta è partire
O restare a marcire!!!"
Know that it's not the beginning, it's the end
Know that it's not the beginning, it's the end
Even the most beautiful rose has thorns
Maybe the only answer is to leave
Or stay and rot!!! - La Fine Maneskin


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Le yes for me

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Le "le" is very le nice


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Le still me 👑

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I'm winnningggg

"Now, if you two don't mind, I'm going to bed, before either of you come up with another clever idea to get us killed or worse, expelled"