Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23

2

◇──◆──◇──◆ SHOP
ENCY ◇──◆──◇──◆
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
3

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
2

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
3

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
4

"Now, if you two don't mind, I'm going to bed, before either of you come up with another clever idea to get us killed or worse, expelled"
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
3

Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
5 (^_^)

I love my life! Slayyyy Vibess! (⚈ᴥ⚈) ϞϞ(๑⚈ ․̫ ⚈๑)∩
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
4 hi hi Ruth! Welcome to h.io!

Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
6 cause I'm just that cool

I love my life! Slayyyy Vibess! (⚈ᴥ⚈) ϞϞ(๑⚈ ․̫ ⚈๑)∩
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
4

Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])