2 Oct 2023, 00:40
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
3
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
2 Oct 2023, 00:41
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
2
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
2 Oct 2023, 00:43
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
3
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
2 Oct 2023, 00:56
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
4
"Now, if you two don't mind, I'm going to bed, before either of you come up with another clever idea to get us killed or worse, expelled"
2 Oct 2023, 01:35
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
3
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
2 Oct 2023, 01:39
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
5 (^_^)
I love my life! Slayyyy Vibess! (⚈ᴥ⚈) ϞϞ(๑⚈ ․̫ ⚈๑)∩
2 Oct 2023, 01:40
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
4 hi hi Ruth! Welcome to h.io!
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
2 Oct 2023, 01:41
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
6 cause I'm just that cool
I love my life! Slayyyy Vibess! (⚈ᴥ⚈) ϞϞ(๑⚈ ․̫ ⚈๑)∩
2 Oct 2023, 01:42
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
4
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])