Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23

1 @Simon Kincaid
✔️ Gryffinclaw point added - SK

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
2

That’s what I do. I read books and I know things.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
3

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
4

That’s what I do. I read books and I know things.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
5

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
4

Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
5

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
6

That’s what I do. I read books and I know things.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
7

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
6

Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])