30 Sep 2023, 21:58
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-98
That’s what I do. I read books and I know things.
30 Sep 2023, 21:58
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-99
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
30 Sep 2023, 21:58
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-98
That’s what I do. I read books and I know things.
30 Sep 2023, 21:58
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-99
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
30 Sep 2023, 21:58
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-98
That’s what I do. I read books and I know things.
30 Sep 2023, 21:58
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-99
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
30 Sep 2023, 21:58
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-98
That’s what I do. I read books and I know things.
30 Sep 2023, 21:58
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-99
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
30 Sep 2023, 21:59
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-98
That’s what I do. I read books and I know things.