30 Sep 2023, 21:56
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-93
That’s what I do. I read books and I know things.
30 Sep 2023, 21:56
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-94
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
30 Sep 2023, 21:57
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-95
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
30 Sep 2023, 21:57
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-96
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
30 Sep 2023, 21:57
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-98
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
30 Sep 2023, 21:57
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-97
That’s what I do. I read books and I know things.
30 Sep 2023, 21:57
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-98
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
30 Sep 2023, 21:57
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-97
That’s what I do. I read books and I know things.
30 Sep 2023, 21:57
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-98
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby