30 Sep 2023, 21:54
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-80
That’s what I do. I read books and I know things.
30 Sep 2023, 21:54
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-81
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
30 Sep 2023, 21:54
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-82
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
30 Sep 2023, 21:55
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-81
That’s what I do. I read books and I know things.
30 Sep 2023, 21:55
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-84
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
30 Sep 2023, 21:55
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-85
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
30 Sep 2023, 21:55
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-84
That’s what I do. I read books and I know things.
30 Sep 2023, 21:55
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-85
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
30 Sep 2023, 21:55
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-86
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])