Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23

-66

Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-67

“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-68

Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-69

“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-68

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-69

Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-70

“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-71

Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-72

“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-73

Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])