30 Sep 2023, 21:36
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-23 i still have not slept... might be reason for writer's block
The magic is real.
30 Sep 2023, 21:37
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-24 yea I came up empty
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
30 Sep 2023, 21:37
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-23
That’s what I do. I read books and I know things.
30 Sep 2023, 21:37
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-25
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
30 Sep 2023, 21:37
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-27
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
30 Sep 2023, 21:38
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-26
That’s what I do. I read books and I know things.
30 Sep 2023, 21:38
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-26
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”