›
Out of Character
Games Room
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff [Fall ‘23]
Errands
The Counter Chat
Clans and Clubs
OOC Shops
Art Gallery
Games Room
Sign up
Log in
Back
707
/
3225
Eliza Kearney
First year, Gryffindor
3
7
30 Sep 2023, 21:17
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
Fall ‘23
15
That’s what I do. I read books and I know things.
AngelFyre McCubbin
Sixth year, Writer, Broom Racer, Hufflepuff
2 193
949
30 Sep 2023, 21:17
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
Fall ‘23
14
The magic is real.
AngelFyre McCubbin (PC)
●
Stephen Schwartz (iNPC)
●
Nimue White (Transfig. Professor)
Eliza Kearney
First year, Gryffindor
3
7
30 Sep 2023, 21:17
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
Fall ‘23
15
That’s what I do. I read books and I know things.
AngelFyre McCubbin
Sixth year, Writer, Broom Racer, Hufflepuff
2 193
949
30 Sep 2023, 21:17
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
Fall ‘23
14
The magic is real.
AngelFyre McCubbin (PC)
●
Stephen Schwartz (iNPC)
●
Nimue White (Transfig. Professor)
Eliza Kearney
First year, Gryffindor
3
7
30 Sep 2023, 21:17
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
Fall ‘23
15
That’s what I do. I read books and I know things.
AngelFyre McCubbin
Sixth year, Writer, Broom Racer, Hufflepuff
2 193
949
30 Sep 2023, 21:17
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
Fall ‘23
14
The magic is real.
AngelFyre McCubbin (PC)
●
Stephen Schwartz (iNPC)
●
Nimue White (Transfig. Professor)
Eliza Kearney
First year, Gryffindor
3
7
30 Sep 2023, 21:17
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
Fall ‘23
15
That’s what I do. I read books and I know things.
AngelFyre McCubbin
Sixth year, Writer, Broom Racer, Hufflepuff
2 193
949
30 Sep 2023, 21:17
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
Fall ‘23
14
The magic is real.
AngelFyre McCubbin (PC)
●
Stephen Schwartz (iNPC)
●
Nimue White (Transfig. Professor)
Simon Kincaid
Seventh year, Broom Racer, Writer, Hufflepuff
7 981
1 514
30 Sep 2023, 21:18
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
Fall ‘23
13
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
AngelFyre McCubbin
Sixth year, Writer, Broom Racer, Hufflepuff
2 193
949
30 Sep 2023, 21:18
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
Fall ‘23
12
The magic is real.
AngelFyre McCubbin (PC)
●
Stephen Schwartz (iNPC)
●
Nimue White (Transfig. Professor)
Back
707
/
3225