30 Sep 2023, 20:19
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
19...
That’s what I do. I read books and I know things.
30 Sep 2023, 20:19
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
20! Why “…”?
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
30 Sep 2023, 20:21
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
21 For the suspense haha
That’s what I do. I read books and I know things.
30 Sep 2023, 20:22
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
22 ok lol
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
30 Sep 2023, 20:23
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
24
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
30 Sep 2023, 20:23
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
23
Fearless | Calming Presence | E.L. | Prodigal Transfiguration
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
30 Sep 2023, 20:24
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
24
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
30 Sep 2023, 20:24
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
23
Fearless | Calming Presence | E.L. | Prodigal Transfiguration
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
30 Sep 2023, 20:24
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
24
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”