Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23

-1 Well, I did just join like a week ago, and I’m not even sure what it is…

Coral Fernsby 🐾
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-2 a dance! You do need an encyclopedia page and registered with index though

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-1 I don’t think I have an encyclopedia page though

Coral Fernsby 🐾
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-2 you have to make it. There’s steps in f.a.q. to help

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-1 maybe…

Coral Fernsby 🐾
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-2
viewtopic.php?t=25139
Is the link

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-1 thank you!

Coral Fernsby 🐾
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
0!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
1! It looks kinda complicated.
Last edited by Coral Fernsby on 30 Sep 2023, 18:55, edited 2 times in total.

Coral Fernsby 🐾
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
0

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)