29 Sep 2023, 04:29
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-34
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
29 Sep 2023, 04:30
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-35
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
29 Sep 2023, 04:30
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-36
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
29 Sep 2023, 04:30
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-37
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
29 Sep 2023, 04:30
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-38
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
29 Sep 2023, 04:30
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-39
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
29 Sep 2023, 04:31
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-40
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
29 Sep 2023, 04:31
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-41
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
29 Sep 2023, 04:31
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-42 that was wayyyy too many skips
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
29 Sep 2023, 04:31
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-43
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby