29 Sep 2023, 04:28
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-23
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
29 Sep 2023, 04:28
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-24
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
29 Sep 2023, 04:28
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-25
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
29 Sep 2023, 04:28
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-26
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
29 Sep 2023, 04:28
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-27
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
29 Sep 2023, 04:28
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-26 idek, sometimes I try to post for multiple mins and I can’t so I just do and then edit it lol cause I get frustrated
Last edited by Delainie Silverwing on 29 Sep 2023, 04:28, edited 1 time in total.
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
29 Sep 2023, 04:28
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-28
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
29 Sep 2023, 04:28
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-29
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
29 Sep 2023, 04:28
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-27
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
29 Sep 2023, 04:29
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-28
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire