29 Sep 2023, 04:26
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-22
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
29 Sep 2023, 04:26
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-23
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
29 Sep 2023, 04:26
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-23
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
29 Sep 2023, 04:26
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-24
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
29 Sep 2023, 04:26
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-22 idk I can’t post and it’s so annoyingggggg!!!!
Last edited by Delainie Silverwing on 29 Sep 2023, 04:26, edited 1 time in total.
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
29 Sep 2023, 04:26
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-20
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”