29 Sep 2023, 04:03
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-85
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
29 Sep 2023, 04:05
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-84 yea sorry Alyssea
Astra you know EXACTLY what I’m talking about!!
Astra you know EXACTLY what I’m talking about!!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
29 Sep 2023, 04:06
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-85 nothing to be sorry abt! i heard you were feeling sick so i rlly hope u get better soon
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
29 Sep 2023, 04:06
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-86
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
29 Sep 2023, 04:07
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-85
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
29 Sep 2023, 04:07
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-86
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
29 Sep 2023, 04:07
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-87
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
29 Sep 2023, 04:07
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-88
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
29 Sep 2023, 04:07
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-89
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
29 Sep 2023, 04:08
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-90
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)