29 Sep 2023, 00:55
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-13
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
29 Sep 2023, 00:55
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-14
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
29 Sep 2023, 00:56
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-13
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
29 Sep 2023, 00:56
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-14
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
29 Sep 2023, 00:59
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-13
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
29 Sep 2023, 01:00
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-14
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
29 Sep 2023, 01:01
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-15
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
29 Sep 2023, 01:02
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-14
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
29 Sep 2023, 01:05
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-12
Glad its back!
Glad its back!
Charlie Jacobsen | shop | | ❝Write day and night like you need it to survive ❞ |