Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23

15 i love Billie Eilish!!!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
16 I like her too 🥰

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
17 yayyyyyyy!!! Do u have a fav song??

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
18 hmm probably ocean eyes but I like idwbya too is that how you spell it?

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
19 idontwannabeyouanymore?

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
20 oh I thought the name only had the letters😅 thats a pretty long name

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
21 yea lol. I like that one too. I really like NDA, Copycat, I love you, Listen Before I Go, Oxytocin, Watch, &Burn (awesome remix of Watch), and literally all of her others lol

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
22 :eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
23 hehehe

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
24 :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes