28 Sep 2023, 04:21
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
5 I Will literally pay you to play in last letter new word
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
28 Sep 2023, 04:23
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
6 how much?
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
28 Sep 2023, 04:26
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
7 5S to play a word that ends with a C or B
Last edited by Delainie Silverwing on 28 Sep 2023, 04:27, edited 1 time in total.
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
28 Sep 2023, 04:27
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
9 yay!!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
28 Sep 2023, 04:28
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
10 wow it is hard to think of words that start with k and end with c
for a while all I could think of was KFC
for a while all I could think of was KFC
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
28 Sep 2023, 04:29
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
11 lol but thanks!! I only play words that are names of Billie Eilish songs and none start with a K and I really like Copycat so yea
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
28 Sep 2023, 04:32
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
13 yea:)
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”