Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23

34 - Lily!! I'm writing something for you in our common room! You can not believe what Ying found!
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
35 I can't wait!!!!!!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
36 hehe
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
37 get typing lol

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
38 I am typing!!
edit: but I'm slow and easily distracted! haha
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
39 lol i am now on pins and needles!!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
40 it will be fun! I hope! hehe If not blame your brother!
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
41 lol i will!!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
42

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes