27 Sep 2023, 10:33
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
34 - Lily!! I'm writing something for you in our common room! You can not believe what Ying found!
27 Sep 2023, 10:36
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
35 I can't wait!!!!!!
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
27 Sep 2023, 10:40
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
37 get typing lol
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
27 Sep 2023, 10:43
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
38 I am typing!!
edit: but I'm slow and easily distracted! haha
edit: but I'm slow and easily distracted! haha
27 Sep 2023, 10:45
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
39 lol i am now on pins and needles!!
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
27 Sep 2023, 10:46
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
40 it will be fun! I hope! hehe If not blame your brother!
27 Sep 2023, 10:47
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
41 lol i will!!
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews