26 Sep 2023, 22:16
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-45 you keep smirking
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
26 Sep 2023, 22:17
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-44
am i inturrupting?
am i inturrupting?
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
26 Sep 2023, 22:20
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-43 nope!
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
26 Sep 2023, 22:28
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-43
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
26 Sep 2023, 22:59
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-44
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
26 Sep 2023, 23:19
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-42
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”